The Mayfield IOCG Project is located approximately 150 kilometres south east of Mount Isa within the Mary Kathleen Zone of the Eastern Succession. The Mayfield Project is immediately adjacent to both the Trekelano Copper Mine and the high grade Tick Hill Gold Mine and hosts a number of high order targets identified from drilling and geochemistry:
- Trekelano – 3.1 Mt @ 2.1% Cu
- Tick Hill – 0.47 Mt @ 28 g/t Au
Highly prospective tenement area:
- EPM19483, 91 km²
- Multiple Cu targets adjacent to magnetic highs.
- Argylla & Corella formation volcanics
- Adjacent to major Pilgrim Fault Zone (PFZ)
- 80% of lease under thin cover, very limited modern exploration.
- Entire PFZ under now under lease, intense exploration focus with discoveries at Kalman and Little Eva along strike
- High-strain mylonite zone hosting Tick Hill. Approximately 5 km strike length within Mayfield EPM with shallow alluvium over much of the zone